Webassign is an educational application that basically creates an online class. It allows teachers to create homework and quizzes that are graded instantly, and they can easily monitor progress throughout the semester, too. Students can also rework problems they may have missed, and it provides feedback for the students.

Personally, I use Webassign often. For my both my chemistry and physics classes we had homework that was due every week. I would log into the Webassign website, and I could open up the homework that was due that week. I found it very beneficial because I could go back to all the old assignments, practice the problems, and study for an upcoming test. Although students have to pay for an access code to receive an account, teachers can create an account for free.
Resource: http://www.webassign.com/info/features.html
Screen capture can also be found at the website above.
This would be great for both teachers and students. You might want to put the screen capture under the text, otherwise everything looks great!
ReplyDeleteWow I didn't know teachers could create an account for free. I learned something valuable there.
ReplyDeleteI had to use this app for several classes throughout college. It's easy to use, I liked it!
ReplyDeleteThat is a really great apps. I had to use it before to study for a test.
ReplyDelete