
eBuddy Mobile Messenger- Cell Phone Technology
The mobile phone technology that I chose is eBuddy Mobile Messenger. It’s an instant messaging application. You can have all your friends from multiple IM accounts, such as Yahoo, MSN, and Facebook, on one buddy list. With this application you can instant message people, send a picture into a chat, and set an away message with a display picture. All you have to do is make sure your phone recognizes and connects to the website I have listed as a resource, choose a language, make an eBuddy ID, add the account, and then you can start to chat with all of your friends!
I would definitely use this application because I have so many friends that are all on different IM accounts, and it would be nice to collaborate everyone on one network. Also, it’s faster than texting someone so I could use it when I needed an immediate response.
Resource: http://www.ebuddy.com/mobilebeta/
Screen capture can also be found at the website above.
This would be very helpful for social networking!
ReplyDeleteSeems to be a great networking tool.
ReplyDeleteSounds good for a girl bored in class! I like this app!
ReplyDeleteA great apps to keep contact with friends
ReplyDelete